top of page


I had an alarm set to go off around 5, but then Brad wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I figured Dave would call if he needed to be at work before 6. So I snuggled in and waited for the 5:45 alarm to sound. God, I love that man.

I finally disentangled myself from his arms and headed downstairs to use the bathroom, get dressed, and head home. As I turned down our street, I noticed Dave was in his car in the driveway. I got a little worried that I would catch hell later for not getting home until 6. But all he had to do was call and I could have gotten home earlier.

I got my coffee while the computer booted, then got dressed on SL. Once it was time, I got Casey up, dressed, and fed. I dropped him off at school at the usual time, then headed back home for a bit.

I took care of my free book & paid emails, then headed to Walmart for some groceries. After Walmart, I headed back home and put everything away before settling back in at my desk.

I spent the day sitting around waiting for Cyn to show up online or Colin to be able to talk. Neither happened until after lunchtime. So, it was a pretty boring day.

I did get on Aura Kingdom for a while, did some of the daily stuff. I want to level up on there so I can do the dungeon I’m stuck on and then resume questing, but the leveling process is going to be tedious.

I picked Casey up from school at the usual time, then headed back home. He got settled in with the Switch, and I got back to SL with Cyn. We just hung around chatting for the most part, until later in the evening when we went and checked out this event called Fandom-Con. It was ok, but very laggy for her and relatively laggy for me as well.

I got Casey ready for bed, then went back to SL, but Cyn was off doing some photoshoot thing for this avatar of hers. The creator asked her to do it and she’d agreed.

While she was doing that, I happened to check the app for my watch and tried, yet again, to install an update that it’s had pending since I got the thing. I saw a brief message about network connectivity, so I turned wi-fi off on the phone and the update FINALLY went through!

By the time the update was done, Cyn was back from the photoshoot and we were chatting about random stuff, but I was just about ready for bed. I explained how little sleep I’d gotten the night before, even though I’d been yawning from 10:30 onward. The suggestion was made that I just nap on his shoulder the next time that happens, and tell him to wake me up when it’s time for bed. I’m down with that.

We went ahead and wrapped up our conversation, and I went to bed.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All



Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page