, pub-7119551159929401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
top of page


I got up and got some coffee while the computer booted, then got dressed while also getting Casey up, dressed, and fed. I dropped him off around the usual time, then headed back home.

I took care of my free book & paid emails as they came in, then poked around online for a bit before launching Hulu on the Xbox so I could watch Harlots while I worked.

I got through an hour and a half of work, then Colin was available to talk so I did some chores while I talked to him. I got started back at work around 12:30, but we were still talking. It’s much easier to watch shows while I work than to try and talk on the phone. The time just goes by so much faster and it’s not as tedious.

Reports were coming in all day about icy road conditions. The school had cancelled their afternoon 4k classes and were holding the morning group until the end of the day unless the parents wished to pick them up. Near the end of the day, another email was sent out saying that some kids may not be able to be dropped off at their usual location if the condition of the road was deemed unsafe and that parents who wished to pick their kids up from school needed to do so at their earliest convenience. I replied to the email from the superintendent asking if this applied to parents who usually do pick up their children. I was already in the car when her reply came in that I could pick him up early if I wanted. I headed to the school to get him. I used the opportunity to ask his teacher how he’s been doing with his mood, and she said it’s been better lately until that day when he seemed more sensitive. I explained that he’s not been feeling well, and she understood that.

We headed back home and I had him get on the toilet, and I got back to work for about another hour. Then, I made some tacos for dinner. After eating, I started a bath for Casey then got back to work for another hour and a half. I was up to 5 1/2 hours of work for the day, only half an hour behind where I wanted to be this week considering I didn’t work Monday or Tuesday. If I would work another half hour after getting Casey tucked in, I’d be back on track to not have to work on Sunday.

After Casey was finally done in the bath, I had him get ready for bed. He wanted Dave to read to him, so I gave him a goodnight kiss and then went back to finish the other half-hour of work.

Once I was done with work, I got on Fallout 76 on the Xbox. I’d won a prize in a photo contest, so I hung around the house until the person got there to deliver it. It turned out to be a plan I already had, but I could probably sell it for some caps.

I was told about an event that would be starting soon, that was similar to another of the world boss-type enemies. I was intending to participate, but I think I missed the boat on that. I was already pretty tired anyway, so I ended up just shutting everything down and going to bed.

1 view0 comments

Related Posts

See All


Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page