top of page


I slept in a little bit, but not too late. I got up and got some coffee while the computer booted, then got parked on SL. I took care of my free book & paid emails, then got on Fallout 76 on the Xbox for a bit.

Casey and I got ready to go to the Pinewood Derby around 11 so we could leave around 11:30. We had a short wait once we got there since things weren’t starting up until noon. Thankfully, we weren’t alone waiting.

The derby itself went great! Casey was able to sit really close to the track to see everything going on well. I didn’t think he’d do well at all because of the one wheel, but he came in 2nd place for his Den!

After the derby, we headed to Onalaska. We needed to go to Petsmart and Sam’s Club for a few things. Max had tried getting sick again in the morning, so we needed different food for him sooner rather than later. We got a few other things there and then got the usual necessities at Sam’s Club. After we were done with our shopping, we headed to McDonald’s to get something to eat while driving home.

When we got home, Casey settled in with the Switch, so I sat back at my desk. I noticed that I wasn’t parked in my usual place on SL, then discovered that my usual place was no longer there. It’d only taken a couple weeks and one price drop to sell the place! I was both giddy with relief and depressed about it. At least this would mean I could freely give up my premium membership.

I got on SL and started dismantling my premium home, then set out to find a new place to rent. With just my half of the proceeds of the shop sale, I would be able to afford a couple years’ worth of rather reasonable rent, of just over L$300.

I found a new place rather quickly, for only L$240 a week. I rented it and chose the layout I wanted since it came with a scene selector. Once I was happy with the scene I picked, I got busy decorating. I was able to put everything out that had been in my premium home, minus just a couple things that I didn’t really want to put out. I could contact the landlord about a prim increase, giving me more decorating room to work with, if the need arose.

Cyn was on SL with me. She watched me decorate for a while but also did a few other things on her own at times. All in all, it took me a few hours to get everything situated the way I wanted.

As I was wrapping up what I was doing, I finally heard from Brad. He’d enjoyed his week of solitude. The interview on Wednesday had gone well and he was just waiting on the background check to come back. I filled him in on what we found out about Max, and asked if he had plans for the night. He didn’t, so I said for him to let me know if he wanted to hang out. And then there was silence.

I figured I would hear from him later in the night, once he was ready for company. I was getting irritated at the wait, though. It would have been nice to know in advance so I wasn’t sitting there twiddling my thumbs waiting to hear more from him. Eventually, I told Cyn that we could do the trade runs on ArcheAge if we wanted. So, we got on there and started doing a trade run.

She’d joked that we’d be in the middle of a trade run when I heard from him, and that’s exactly what happened. She was driving the car, at least, so I was able to get dressed while she drove. I turned in the trade packs and logged out, then headed to Brad’s.

We hung around in his office watching YouTube videos for a couple hours, then headed up to bed.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All



Įvertinta 0 iš 5 žvaigždučių.
Kol kas nėra įvertinimų

Pridėti vertinimą
bottom of page