, pub-7119551159929401, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
top of page

Friday, Saturday, & Sunday

Friday was ok. Got up and got my coffee, got parked on SL while getting Casey up and fed. Didn’t have to get him dressed because it was pajama day at school.

Came back home and got on Blade and Soul. Colin and I spent a little while questing on our solo characters until Autumn was ready for us to get our trio on and all quest together. Spent the rest of the day doing that, until it was time to go get Casey from school.

Got Casey, got him home, and got him on the toilet for a while. I got back on my solo character and did a bit of stuff on there. Casey ended up watching stuff on the Roku for a while, so I kept playing on there.

Got Casey to bed around the usual time, and then resumed playing on Blade and Soul until I was ready for bed myself, which was much earlier than expected considering I didn’t have to get up early the next day. Dave had one of his girlfriends over, I’m not sure but I think she stayed the night. I was too tired to care by that point.

Saturday, I slept in a bit but not too late. Got up and got some coffee, got on SL to park, and then on to my new “every other day” routine. Got on Conan to refresh the bases, and then on Aura Kingdom to take care of Auction House matters. I didn’t even bother trying to get on DDO, though. Then I took care of free book and paid emails before finally getting on Blade and Soul. Spent the day questing and farming and this and that on my solo character.

Dave took Casey out shortly after I got up, to get their haircuts and get a few groceries. I was able to talk to Colin during that time, until they got back home.

I didn’t do much else, though. I got laundry done, but that was it.

Casey spent most of the day downstairs resting while watching the Roku. He hasn’t quite bounced back yet from strep throat.

Got Casey to bed a little earlier than usual, because he was tired. Once he was snuggled in, I got back to questing on Blade and Soul until I was ready for bed, which wasn’t until about 1:30am this time.

Slept in until… 10? 11? Whichever. Got up and got some coffee, then got parked on SL. Casey was watching tv downstairs, but shortly after him and Dave went outside. It had snowed some more, so Dave took care of the driveway while Casey was sledding. He came in early because his hands got too cold, some snow had found its way into his mittens.

Took care of my free book and paid emails before getting on Blade and Soul. Worked on questing throughout the day, until about 3pm when it occurred to me to check Casey’s temperature. He was running a fever, so we spent the next 4 hours at the emergency room to figure out what was going on. They were swamped.

They did another strep test, but said it will come back positive since he’s had it in the last month. Mainly they want to make sure it’s not that making him feel this way. They did a test for the flu, and a chest-xray to check for pneumonia (his stomach was empty according to the x-ray). Ultimately, they determined it was bronchitis.

Went and got gas and then Culver’s, then headed home to eat and get him ready for bed. Once he’s tucked in, I’m planning on questing on Blade and Soul until I’m ready to tuck myself in.

1 view0 comments

Related Posts

See All


Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page